Salamat , Thank You to the volunteers who went to ARPI BAYANIHAN last Sunday, Aug 17, 2014 at the ARNIS CENTER at the PHILSPORTS COMPLEX (ULTRA)
This project aims to revive the bayanihan spirit among arnisadors and arnis enthusiasts. Through this we hope to rebuild the Arnis Center once again in ULTRA.
(images courtesy of Arnis Guro Reynaldo D. Samson)
List of Volunteers:
Warm greetings from Arnis Philippines National Office!
We are glad to inform you that ARPI is currently searching for a VOLUNTEER ARPI REPRESENTATIVE AND COORDINATOR in each municipality, city, province and regional area of the Philippines for the Calendar Year 2014. The following duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To be a member of Arnis Philippines (ARPI) for the current year.
2. To represent Arnis Philippines and its best interest in the geographical jurisdiction.
3. To help and assist the National Office in its task to promote, and propagate ARNIS, the National Martial Art and Sport of the Philippines.
4. To coordinate closely with ARPI regarding details with various agencies and institutions such as the Department of Education (DepEd), Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and Local Government Units, etc. in line with the objectives of Arnis Philippines.
5. To facilitate, encourage and assist different ARNIS Clubs, Schools, and Institutions to become official members of Arnis Philippines.
6. Must run/host a regional, provincial and city tournament to coincide with your local festivities, celebrations and activities. Ex. Maskara in Bacolod, Dinagyang in Iloilo City, etc.
7. To conduct at least one (1) local tournament in your areas of responsibility and to allow only members of ARPI with good standing to participate.
8. To conduct at least one (1) i-ARNIS Fundamental Course and Referees and Judges Accreditation Seminar.
9. To submit your plans and programs of activities for the year within the first month of your appointment.
10. To submit activity reports quarterly (event, date, venue, list of participants, etc.) to the National Office.
11. Other tasks as may be designated by the National Office from time to time. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with dedicated interpersonal skills, a love of volunteer supervision and a strong connection to our organization to promote Arnis Martial Art and Sport.
• Arnis Philippines, Inc. #36 11th Street, New Manila, Quezon City 1112 • Telefax: (63-2) 414-6159 •
• Member: Arnis Pederasyong Internasyonal, Inc., • Philippine Olympic Committee, •
Interested candidate may submit his/her letter of intent, biodata along w/ their Arnis Plans and Programs and achievements in line with its promotion.
TO: INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS, CLUBS AND TECHNICAL OFFICIALS
FROM: TECHNICAL AND MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
RE: PARTICIPATION OF ATHLETES, TEAMS, COACHES AND OFFICIALS IN UNSANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS
- In a meeting called upon by Congressman Anthony G. Del Rosario, Chairman of the Committee on Youth and Sports Development, on June 11, 2014 with the Philippine Olympic Committee (POC), Philippine Sports Commission (PSC), Department of Education (DepEd) and various sports associations, the following were taken up: